The Credit Control Assistant will be working for a highly reputable, successful and continually growing business who are looking to recruit a permanent Credit Controller to join their busy finance team. The company are recognised as a market leader in their sector and have offices across the North West.
The successful Credit Control Assistant must be an effective communicator with a proven background in credit control activity. You will be target-driven and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, telephone environment.
The Credit Control Assistant will be responsible for working with over 350 business ledgers, managing and obtaining money from a low to high value. The Credit Control Assistant must be an effective communicator whilst dealing with a range of external clients, complete legal packs for external clients, resolve customer related issues and deal with queries, chasing debt via telephone, email and letters and administrative duties.
- It will be looking after approximately 350 accounts
- Making/receiving calls, sending emails/texts to make contact to obtain payment dates
- Processing letters (reminder letters/stop letters/final demand letters)
- Processing credit requests and the raising of once authorised/signed off
- Raising legal packs
- Running credit checks
- Query resolution
- Using tools i.e. Creditsafe/Google search to check if businesses are still trading
- Using a unique in-house system as well as Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience gained within credit control within a business-to-business environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with internal and external clients.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver targets
- Be able to develop new ideas and be able to problem solve different scenarios that arise
Keywords: Credit control, credit controller, collections, arrears, recoveries
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job