Our client is looking for an individual to join the Finance Exchequer Services Team, the main purpose would be to reduce the levels of outstanding debt and increase the cash flow position. Also Assisting the Credit Control Officers in achieving annual targets for Credit Control in accordance with corporate procedures.
- To proactively maintain regular and effective communication with debtors in line with the clients Debt Recovery Procedures and to establish reasons for Non-Payment.
- To negotiate time to pay agreements with debtors and ensure completion of relevant documentation to collect the debt via instalments.
- To effectively deal with customer queries and ensure debtors are given the correct departmental contact to resolve disputes in a timely manner. To liaise with service departments where debtors dispute the charges made.
- To maintain accurate records of debt recovery action and contact information to ensure follow up action and successful collection of the outstanding debt
- To collate documentation/evidence for cases recommended for write-off or referral to Credit Control Officers or Legal services for proceedings.
- To assist the Visiting Officer on visits to customers and/or representatives, often in difficult and/or contentious circumstances, with a view to collecting outstanding debt
- To actively promote payment via credit/debit card and collect monies via phone wherever possible.
- To support the wider delivery of improvements and benefits provided but the Oracle platform.
- Able to communicate at all levels, both verbally and in writing to ensure that instructions, queries and requirements are clearly understood
- Able to interpret and understand complex regulations and legislation and to impact such information to others in a clear and concise manner
- Able to handle difficult situations when dealing with members of the public, and to provide a diplomatic response in such situations to ensure distress is minimised
- A team player who is able to develop effective relationships with the team and work alone with9out supervision
- Ability to manage workloads and priorities to meet specified deadlines with minimum supervision.
Please apply online for consideration.