Credit Control Assistant, Fixed Term Contract
Langham, Bury St Edmunds
Salary - £17,000 (PRO-RATA)
Duration – 3 months, with the possibility of extension
Hours – Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30, SOCIABLE WORKING HOURS!
Our fantastic client, based near Bury St Edmunds, is seeking an experienced Credit Control Assistant to join their friendly team on a fixed term basis, starting ASAP!
What you’ll be doing:
- Chasing outstanding customer invoices by email and telephone
- Identifying and allocating payments from the unallocated list
- Issuing copy invoices on request
- Sending out monthly statements
- Emailing customers for missing remittances
- Follow up monthly customer statement queries
- Liaising with area Managers for account resolutions and chasing of local outstanding debts
- Posting daily invoice run and monthly statement run
- Creating manual invoices
- Liaise with other Bureau team members for customer payment issues
- Monitoring and answering group emails.
- General ad-hoc duties, as and when requested
- Reporting to Credit controller and Financial Controller
If you are immediately available and seeking work with the flexibility to complete a fixed term contract, please apply today with an up-to-date CV!
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'