This is a temporary assignment with an immediate start and is expected to last approximately 1 month.
£11 per hour PAYE / £14 per hour Limited Company.
37.5 hours per week.
Onsite parking is available.
A leading services provider based in modern offices in Weybridge.
Working alongside the Credit Controller you will be responsible for chasing up outstanding invoices, obtaining POs and entering historical invoices onto the system. You will also cover for the Credit Controller for a couple of weeks while they are on holiday.
- Credit Control experience (all levels considered)
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- IT literate, including proficiency in Excel, Word and accounting software
- Quick and keen to learn new systems and processes
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'