Credit Control & Customer Support Administrator - Leeds - to £18,000
Credit Control & Customer Support Administrator is required for our client, based in South Leeds. Working as part of the customer services team you will enjoy a diverse and interesting role that takes responsibility for a portfolio of specific customer accounts.
This will include taking responsibility for administration and management of client instructions, raising invoices and credit notes, chasing clients for payments, dealing with queries and resolving to ensure best possible outcome, preparing management information and reports, analysing customer information to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and working to set KPIs and objectives.
You will enjoy customer contact but will also have an analytical mind set and will be somebody who likes to 'dig a bit deeper'.
Attributes required are: -
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Access and email/internet.
- Excellent organisational skills in being able to multi-task and re-prioritise at frequent intervals.
- Attention to detail, working to a high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Credit Control
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job