Our client is a media company based in Chiswick. They recruiting for a duel Credit Control and Billing position to work in their finance team. Working alongside the Credit Manager your role will be to assist with running the credit function.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast-paced, successful and exciting international organisation within the media industry.
The ideal Credit Control/Billing Analyst will be responsible for:
- Sending out monthly client statements/reminder letters as agreed
- Assist in developing the credit management capability within the organisation
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans
- Post payments to accounts and allocate as required
- Account reconciliation
- Raising customer invoices
- Handle disputed bill and negotiate terms
- Respond client and internal enquires
- Provide advise on billing quires
- Raising Credit Notes and Journal
The ideal Credit Control/Billing Analyst will:
- Credit Control and Billing experience
- Experience of dealing with clients at all levels
- Be familiar with accounts procedures
- Ability to manage & prioritise customer ledger and office accounts
- Able to liaise at \Management level
- Set-motivated and possess a pro-active attitude
For more information please apply to Carolyn Beckford via the application button.
- Credit Control