Credit Control Administrator
My Client are looking for a credit control administrator to join their team on a full time basis. You will be assisting the team of credit controllers with administrative tasks.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responding to correspondence from clients both internal and external
- Answering telephones and dealing with queries
- Allocating cash
- Processing credit requests
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to all clients and colleagues
- Account Reconciliations
The ideal candidate will possess the below skills & experience:
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Friendly and able to work well within a team
- Experience of general MS office applications
- Accurate while processing high volumes of work
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
Please note, this role is based in Windsor. Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance. Please submit your CV in word formatParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"