CREDIT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
About the role
This successful candidate is responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts by proactive cash collection, in line with terms and debit note resolution policies in a timely manner. This will include debit note management, account reconciliation, resolving invoice queries & debit note disputes within agreed timescales.
- Cash collection via telephone and email.
- Chasing overdue debts in line with overdue collection cycle.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Maintenance of customer files and records.
- Liaise with the Credit Analyst in respect of credit limits and held order issues.
- Debit note management.
- Proactive query resolution of invoices and debit notes.
- Internal and external chasing of high volume of debit notes ensuring resolution.
- Previous credit control experience
- Experience of query management and debit notes
- Good IT skills - (Excel essential, Oracle useful)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly focused and well organised
- Able to solve problems and customer issues
- Can work under pressure to deadlines
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job