Credit Control Administrator Potters Bar -£10.00- £14.00 per hour
A new role has been created within an expanding business in Potters Bar for a Credit Control Administrator to join their accounting function.
This particular role within the department will include supporting a small team of Credit Controllers, undertaking the following duties:
Duties will include:
- Maintaining credit application spreadsheet
- Raising invoices
- Scanning and emailing invoices to clients
- Downloading bank statements and distributing to the Credit Control team
- Banking cheques received from customers
- Some basic Credit Control on smaller accounts - sending out statements and calling to confirm that invoices have been received.
Candidates who are immediately available or very short notice will only be looked at for this position as the client would like someone to start ASAP.
The successful candidate will require previous experience in a credit control function and live within commutable distance of Potters Bar.
- Bank Statements
- Credit Control
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job