An opportunity to join a well-respected software company in Cambridge as a Credit Control Administrator has arisen. Joining a successful credit control team you would be given full training to become responsible for processing & generating orders, as well as chasing outstanding payments & dealing with customers. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be able to apply these when chasing debt, particularly when situations can be sensitive or difficult.
- Experience in administration or customer service with fine attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with a modern transparent business with a feedback culture
- Quick to learn from mistakes
- A self-motivated & enthusiastic team player
- Comfortable using a variety of IT packages
- A level standard education or equivalent experience
- Confident & pleasant telephone manner
- Discreet & confidential in all situations
40 hours per week, 12pm to 9pm with flexible hours
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Luke asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.