Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Junior Accounts Assistant based in Basildon. This role will be responsible for the administration of Sales Invoices in a growing organisation and directly assisting the Financial Controller with the production of monthly Credit Reports.
Typical Duties Include:
- Raising and posting Sales Invoices on a daily basis
- Carrying out reconciliation of Customer Statements
- Analysing potential risk accounts and identifying customers with payments due
- Liaising directly with customers to resolve queries
- Assisting with setting up of payment plans
- Ad-hoc duties as required
This role will be ideally suited to a candidate looking to study towards the completion of their AAT. Previous experience of working in a similar role would be advantageous but not essential. Candidates with a the right attitude and seeking a progressive opportunity in a dynamic finance team will be ideal.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR Specialists in East Anglia.
- Accounts Assistant
- Sales Invoices
- finance assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job