Are you looking to join a company where training and development matters? Can you find your way around a spreadsheet? If the answer is yes then we are looking for you to join our team as a Credit Control Administrator at our European Corporate Office in Egham, Surrey.
Add an annual turnover of $22.3 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,900 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Holdings – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
You will play an active part in a small team that support our National Customers with their billing and payment processes. You will need to have excellent communication skills and previous customer service experience as these will really help you succeed in the role. You will also need great attention to detail and enjoy problem solving to resolve queries.
You will work in a great team environment, where personal development & growth is actively encouraged. Full training will be provided and a structured career path is on offer.
Don't delay, please push the apply button and submit your application now.
- Regular contact with customers (calls/emails/visits)
- Develop and maintain relationships with account contacts and various internal departments
- Resolve customer queries and disputes related to invoices
- Responsible for ensuring payment received as per agreements
- Creation of excel reports & monthly statements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially Excel
- High attention to detail and the ability to organise your workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Time management skills
- Previous debt management experience advantageous but not essential
Please let us know about any accommodations you may need to participate in the recruitment process.
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: £17,500.00 per annum
How to Apply
We take great care in our recruitment process to find the ideal candidate. It’s not all about us, we want you to have the chance to find out what we’re all about.
The first step is our application form, which takes about 30 minutes to complete. As well as telling us lots about you, it helps us identify the kind of competencies that we look for in our Credit Control Administrator.
If your application is successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to arrange a competency based telephone interview.
Finally you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager and you have the chance to meet the team.
If you have any questions regarding this position, or require any adjustments to be made through the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Manager, Samantha Meredith.