Job Title: Credit Control Administrator
Our prestigious client requires a Credit Control Administrator to join their team.
The primary purpose of the credit control administrator is to support the credit control processes, ensuring that all payments, credit limits and associated paperwork are transacted within agreed service levels. In addition, they play an important role in the identification and resolution of discrepancies.
- Allocated of all monies received on a daily basis
- Identify and return all monies which are not invoice discounting cash back to the relevant party (customer/client)
- Personally, ensure that Credit Controllers are kept up to date on unallocated cash on customer accounts
- All monies received to be added to the system and Payroll notified.
- Be responsible for all write offs
- Action remittances when received, code, file and update customer notes
- Complete all updates on a weekly basis once cash sheets have balance
- Running of monthly statements
- Scanning and filing of all weekly invoices
- Produce and submit weekly graphs weekly
- Update and maintain all Self Bill spread-sheets, accuracy is paramount on excel links
- Action all credit limit applications, and updating all internal systems when complete. Feedback results to Clients and file documentation if not trading, to be completed on a daily basis.
- Good knowledge of Excel including creation of Spread-sheets
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and effective prioritisation
- Target driven, ability to work to strict deadlines, proactive, knowledgeable, methodical, meticulous, thorough, disciplined, questioning, determined, trustworthy, presentable, professional, self-motivated, responsible, committed, loyal, long term team player.
The department has a great team culture.
- credit administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job