Credit Control Administrator
£22K + 10% Shift Allowance
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Thursday starting at 12.00pm and finishing at 9.00pm with Friday as flexible hours.
We are looking for an experienced and flexible administrator to assist successful credit control team. Credit Control is a vital role within the finance team and is a varied and responsible position, for which full training will be given. As Credit Control Administrator, you will be responsible for processing and generating client orders as well as chasing outstanding debt. You will also be responsible for dealing with customer queries, it is therefore very important that you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The main Credit Control Administrator tasks include:
- Process and generate orders
- Process payments received by BACS and cheque
- Upload information onto Sage
- Support team members
- Manage your own credit control region
- Collect payments due by phone, email and letter
- Answer email and telephone enquiries
- Complete purchasing documentation for customers
- Provide a first response to customer contract enquiries
- Work on team improvement projects
- Support our internal and external customers by providing excellent customer service
- Contribute to the development of the team and yourself
- Act in the best interests of the companys software.
Credit Control Administrator Person specification:
- You have experience of working in administration and/or customer service and pay great attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills across boundaries, divisions and countries
- You're comfortable with transparency and a feedback culture
- You're solution orientated and learn from mistakes
- You're a self-motivated and enthusiastic team player with a proactive approach
- You have excellent IT skills and a good knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- You're educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent commercial experience
- You'll have a pleasant and confident telephone manner
- You have the ability to prioritise your workload and use your own initiative
- You uphold discretion and confidentiality in all situations
- You care deeply about customers.
Credit Control Administrator Vacancy - How to Apply
If you are interested in moving and looking to progress your career with one of the leading UK companies then please forward your CV to or please feel free to call me for a confidential chat on .
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job