Our successful leisure-related client is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk/Accounts Assistant to work in a diverse and challenging accounts role. Taking responsibility for the effective management of billing and debt, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: liaising with customers to ensure timely receipt of payments; recording payments; resolving queries from customers and internal teams; reviewing the outstanding balance report daily; daily review of bank statements and daily revenue recording.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Sales Ledger or looking to diversify into a role in an Accounts Office.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Stay focused.
- Have strong IT skills. Pay attention to the detail.
- Ability to think on your feet, and enjoy learning new things.
- Be motivated and driven, volunteer for new challenges without being asked.
- Be inquisitive and have a thirst for knowledge and learning and always strive to improve and be the best you possibly can be.
Duties will include:
- Reconciling all revenue taken in retail from the previous day(s)
- Credit Control - Review and Control of the Sales Ledger
- Carry out credit checks on new customers
- Reconciliations of ledgers to general ledger monthly
- Bank statement postings and reconciliations
- Prepare bank deposits and banking duties
Hours of work are 7.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. A Full driving licence is necessary, due to the remote location.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Credit Control
- Sales Ledger
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"