An excellent opportunity for a Reconciliations Analyst to join a growing business on a permanent basis
Our client is a dynamic, fast paced business based in Bristol and they have an excellent reputation amongst their competitors
The Reconciliations Analyst will be responsible for the following;
- Liaise with the integration team to identify new acquisitions
- Maintain master records
- Capture, record and conduct end to end process of opening bank accounts
- Send communications to customers and suppliers
- Monitor progress with migrating legacy accounts to new banking partners
- Ensure legacy bank accounts are closed in line with SLAs
- Development and manage relationships with key stakeholders
The successful Reconciliations Analyst will have experience in a similar role in a finance or accountancy environment. Experience in European banking is advantageous. You will ideally have finished or be studying your AAT and will be looking to study CIMA in the future.
A competitive salary is on offer for this role as well as an excellent opportunity to progress
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"