Simpson Judge are currently working with a Recruitment Leader who are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller/ Accounts Assistant on a Part-time basis to work in their offices in the Salford area.
- Monitor accounts on Bank-line and Facflowi.e. Receipts, Direct Debits and Bacs payments in multi-currencies.
- Point of contact for Facflow & Banks when necessary.
- Production of Daily Receipt Reporting.
- Provide daily Banking confirmation email to for Cash Drawdowns.
- Post cash and allocate payments using remittances or payment reports.
- Transfer monies when necessary.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all clients and internal employees.
- Maintain client credit limits on Facflow.
- File all remittances and payment reports for audit purposes.
- Chasing of all overdue balances or short payments to ensure timely recovery.
- Produce credit notes and re-invoices when necessary, additionally inputting Invoices.
- Provide copy invoices and Statement of Accounts for clients when necessary.
- Special attention to chase and prevent aged debts.
- Liaise with payroll department and consultants to help keep the smooth running of the accounts department.
- Account reconciliation and perform monthly full reconciliations for said accounts.
- Creating new accounts associated housekeeping.
- WIP Reporting.
- Maintain accurate details and contacts with suppliers.
- Post invoices to the Purchase Ledger and query/hold any invoice when necessary.
- Statement reconciliation.
- File all invoices, keeping records of queries and ask for credits when applicable.
- Monthly payments using Bacs/Cheque reports.
- Monitor outgoing Direct Debit payments and query when necessary.
- Make timely payments to all suppliers and send out remittances.
- Weekly Bank reconciliation and full monthly reconciliation.
- Monitor Credit Card accounts, maintain files and reconcile statements with receipts and expenditure, analyse expenses.
- Manage petty cash monies and reconcile to ledger.
- Maintain records of expense and credit card transactions on purchase ledger.
- Prepare files and reports for external Auditors.
- Analysis of General Ledger accounts.
- Prepare all the tax analysis and year end reports.
The hours looking to be offered are Monday to Friday 9am-1pm on a permanent basis with very generous company benefits.
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job