Robert Walters - Credit Controller - Temporary
Salary - up to £23,000 p/a
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS CREDIT CONTROL EXPERIENCE
My Client, a fast-growing industry leader, is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller on a temporary basis.
The Credit Control role will involve:
* Direct Contact with customers to discuss and collect payments
* Review aged debt reports on a daily basis to identify overdue debt
* Help to facilitate the resolution of customer queries with the help of internal staff
* Send out overdue account statements and further reminders in line with company policy
* Reconciliation of customer accounts
* Prepare and present weekly reporting
* Monitor credit limits and payment terms
* Prepare paperwork for legal action or to pass onto debt collection agency
Key Skills and Knowledge required of the successful Credit Controller:
* Well organised
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Good Excel & reporting skills
* Previous experience withinn Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'