Credit Card Specialist (Milton Keynes) FREE PARKING
Unico Recruitment are working with an elite outsourcing partner who specialise in financial services with core family values that believe in working in partnership to deliver the very best maintaining customer and client satisfaction at all times.
Seeking a Credit Card Specialist
Full Time (40 hours) applicants to cover flexible working hours from Monday-Sunday between the hours of 8am-8pm.
* You must pass a Criminal Records and Credit check to be able to do this role.*
- Proven telephone customer service experience
- Advanced understanding of Credit Card processes
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to customer enquiries
- Great communication skills, being able to listen to customers concerns, their needs and record information accurately.
- Building excellent rapport with team
- Work towards targets and goals at team and centre level
- Experience in a telephony environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with complete accuracy
- Positive attitude, consultative approach and self-motivation are all essential
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- UK driving licence useful, but not essential
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job