Credit and Billings Manager - Negotiable Salary - Utilities Organisation - Permanent- Hertfordshire
Our client, a leading Utilities organisation based in Hertfordshire are currently recruiting for a Credit and Billings Manager on a permanent basis.
- Manage daily processes across the department, oversee staff who are running these processes and help motivate the team
- Handle disputed accounts and liaise with customers where escalations require it
- Communicate to a wide range of stakeholders
- Produce and analyse reports, making recommendations or highlighting areas for improvement.
- Problem solving for a wide range of issues
- Work with several different bespoke systems
- Build relationships with other departments to ensure an integrated approach to billing and credit control
- Liaise with 3rd parties to develop and streamline processes
- Manage the transfer from the manual CC function to the CRM system cycles
- Analyse the aged debtors and improve reporting to show progress on reducing these levels.
- Establish process to focus debt chasing to targeted levels (in line with expectations set by the Exec Team)
- Help to define true backlog and agree an action plan for resolution/write off and work with other departments to create and deliver solutions for the hard-core debtors/problem sites which are still having a live impact if the company is unable to get rid of the supply
- Experience of managing teams of 5-10 in credit and billings
- Utilities/Energy industry experience is a must
- A track record of process improvement
- Experience of driving growth within an SME organisation
- Recruitment of team members experience
To apply for this role please email
- Credit Control and Billings Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job