Job Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
My client requires a Credit Analyst to be responsible for delivering insights, recommendations, and change across credit risk and the wider business. The Credit Analyst will work closely with all areas of the UK business, and the US based Data Science team to track and optimize credit quality, model performance, merchant quality, profit and customer outcome.
It is an exciting time to join my client as this role will offer candidates a chance be involved across a number of areas of the business, while its growth offers opportunities for roles to grow with the business. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude with and ability to get stuff done the right way.
The role will support monitoring and optimizing of their decisions in the UK which already utilize established market leading data science capabilities. Over the next few months a number of initiatives will be delivered to drive enhancements to the data and tools available to the credit decisions to support further scaling of the business, the Credit Analyst will work closely with the Director of Credit Risk and the wider business in evaluating the initiatives and embedding into the credit decision as appropriate.
- Create and monitor KPI’s across the customer lifecycle with a focus on credit and profitability performance including but not limited to; through the door application quality, first payment defaults, score distributions, merchant quality, pricing, representative APRs, collections rates.
- Don’t just deliver reports, proactively and clearly deliver insight and recommendations to enhance the current processes and tools in place to drive revenue, efficiencies, cost savings and a better customer outcome where possible.
- Be a problem solver, with support from the Director of Risk analyze and solve real business problems. Ask questions of the data and their processes, and keep digging until you understand the trends and what we can do to positively influence them.
- Support credit change initiatives as required, for example; embedding additional data sources like a second bureau, current account API, or implementing a new challenger credit model methodology.
- Excellent time management, ability to handle stress and be professional at all times.
- Feel empowered, take initiative to get things done
- Build strong relationships across the UK business and US Data Science team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'