An excellent opportunity has emerged at an Emerging Markets bank for a high calibre Credit Analyst to work producing Credit Analysis on new deals for their International Portfolio.
Working closely with the front office and other business units within the bank, you will be responsible for writing all the credit applications across the portfolio for medium and large corporate clients.
Some of the responsibilities within this position include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analysis and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committee for approval.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same sector and geographic locations.
- Make recommendations to enhance policies and procedures.
The starting salary will range between £35,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus and benefits, which include 30 days holiday, fantastic pension, and private medical & dental plus free gym membership