Due to an internal promotion I am looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller with excellent commercial knowledge to work in a specialist team based in Reading.
This role is demanding and challenging and would suit someone with a solid grounding in credit who is looking to develop their analytical and communication skills.
An international FMCG business based in Reading.
- Ownership of daily/monthly reconciliations across various accounts.
- Ensure the efficient matching of promotional invoices to tight deadlines and adhering to control governance for GCS/SOX processes at all times; working in collaboration with NAM's and the wider Finance teams.
- Partner with Commercial, Sales and share knowledge to improve service, and meet business objectives /deadlines.
- Effectively use company systems to leverage information.
- Communicate with key stakeholders within the business and act as escalation point for query resolution
- Assist in identifying improvements and implement changes to improve processes
- Ensure appropriate level of process compliance in accordance with company financial and operating policies
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as and when required
Proven end to end Credit Control experience, ideally within a high volume, multinational FMCG business
Ability to thrive in a changing culture
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Happy to work in a challenging business environment
Working hours: 9am - 4.45 pm with 30 minutes lunch break
Holiday: 25 days
An excellent working environment with modern offices and great facilities.
A chance to thrive and grow in a constantly changing and challenging global business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job