£30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Do you have a current financial reporting background?
Are you highly analytical?
Are you highly efficient with Excel?
If your answers are yes to these questions we may have the ideal role for you!!
Credit Analyst / Funding Controller for our client a Global Brand based in Hertfordshire. An exciting career opportunity for a candidate who has financial reporting experience with strong excel skills and a compressive understanding of credit risk coupled with excellent analytical skills. This is an incredible opportunity to work within a Global Brand as a Network Credit Analyst to be part of a fantastic team offering excellent company benefits!
Our client is looking for a keen individual who loves numbers and excel. To be successful in this role the candidate will need to have a financial reporting background, expert in Excel and PowerPoint and Access skills coupled with strong communication skills. Someone who is highly analytical with a positive reactivity who works well under pressure with the ability to prioritise tasks & reporting to meet deadlines.
A position that will be tasked with managing a number of key processes relating to the control, measurement and reporting of Network Funding activity in the United Kingdom. It provides an opportunity to become involved in all aspects of the future development of the Administration and Underwriting functions. The position reports directly to the Director Network Funding with a dotted line responsibility to the Network Funding Managers.
- Assist the Networking Funding department and produce reporting to provide clear and precise information to manage the department risk.
- Develop the monthly provisioning report using IFRS 9 rules.
- Manage the month end closing in regards of local and HQ reporting.
- Preparing the monthly Risk Committee presentation.
- Forecast the wholesale and factoring outstanding based on car makers information & liaise with all stakeholders.
- Anticipate credit limit requirement for Network Funding and dealers, analyse and produce temporary limits uplifts for non-risk dealers.
- Ensure appropriate business tools are in place to guide the business forward and support the management in their direction. Create new business tools to guide management in their decisions
- Review dealer short term indicators to assess the risk and communicate these to Network Funding managers and if necessary impacted departments.
- Manage the financial reporting of the Network Funding Department and ensure compliance with local and HQ directives.
- Follow up on Network Funding quarterly key risk indicators.
- Support local external and internal auditors.
- Ongoing clear communication with all stakeholders
- Stock audit management and communication and adherence to timescales
Knowledge & Skills
- Financial reporting background.
- Expert Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills. (Essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Highly analytical and positive reactivity under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise tasks & reporting to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Fast Learner, Proactive, Ambitious
- 27 Days holiday + bank Holidays and extra half day for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme (Bicycle)
- Gym Flex Schemes
This is truly a remarkable opportunity with a great organisation who will invest in your future as much as you do so please do not delay responding. So if you are interested, don't delay, send your CV over to Martina today!
- Do you have a current financial reporting background?
- Are you highly analytical?
- Are you highly efficient with Excel?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'