We are looking for a right candidate for a potential role of a Credit Analyst - Bilateral Credit for one of our Clients. Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
To contain the Bank’s exposure to bad debt by analysing the creditworthiness of prospective new and existing customers through adherence to monitoring and control systems, and policies and procedures as stipulated by the bank.
The role is at Assistant manager grade on a fixed term contract for 18 months.
- Responsible to scout for new business proposals by liasoning with Banks/FIs and meeting potential clients looking for business oppurtunities
- Responsible for the preparation of Credit proposals for presentation to various Credit Committees including preparation and approval of Credit Monitoring Arrangements (CMA) and Credit Risk Assessments (CRA).
- Responsible for Financial/Credit analysis for bilateral credit transactions, analysis of companies’ balance sheets, and discussing types and adequacy of securities to be provided for facilities.
- Is required to maintain constant contact with credit administration team regarding the operation of individual accounts.
- Is required to identify SMA and prepare periodic reports of SMA and stressed accounts.
- Is responsible for restructuring/rescheduling and write-off of accounts in case of need.
- Responsible for pertinent documentation until execution stage, arranging for signing of documents, and periodic review and renewal of facilities.
- Is responsible for providing clients with information and data required for the structuring of deposit and property secured facilities.
- Responsible for the preparation of all pertinent documents and correspondence regarding the approval of facilities.
- Is required to provide due dates of term loans instalments to the Credit Administration department.
- Is required to attend to Inspection and Audit reports and to interact with statutory auditors.
- Is expected to handle all routine matters in the department in the absence of other personnel.
Industry Experience : Banking/Financial Services
- Must be conversant with credit processes, Client relationship management,ablility to analyse balance sheets and present comprehensive papers to the credit committee
- Should be able to propose credit enhancement
- Must possess an eye for detail and is accurate.
- Must be an excellent time manager - able to allocate time effectively towards branding and promoting the Organisation.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical attention to detail and sound judgement.
- Excellent analytical skills - questioning and discerning.
- Target driven and goal oriented - is functionally organised, delivers to requirements and meets business targets.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving capabilities - is capable of prompt and effective actions in addressing issues
If you feel you are suitable for the role, hit 'Apply'
- Balance Sheet
- Credit Analysis
- Client Relations Skills
- credit proposal
- bilateral credit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job