Our client is an International Banking that is looking to hire Credit Analyst - Bilateral Credit to join their team;
To contain the Bank's exposure to bad debt by analysing the creditworthiness of prospective new and existing customers through adherence to monitoring and control systems, and policies and procedures as stipulated by the bank.
- Responsible to scout for new business proposals by liasoning with Banks/FIs and meeting potential clients looking for business opportunities
- Responsible for the preparation of Credit proposals for presentation to various Credit Committees including preparation and approval of Credit Monitoring Arrangements (CMA) and Credit Risk Assessments (CRA).
- Responsible for Financial/Credit analysis for bilateral credit transactions, analysis of companies' balance sheets, and discussing types and adequacy of securities to be provided for facilities.
- Is required to maintain constant contact with credit administration team regarding the operation of individual accounts.
- Is required to identify SMA and prepare periodic reports of SMA and stressed accounts.
- Is responsible for restructuring/rescheduling and a write-off of accounts in case of need.
- Responsible for pertinent documentation until execution stage, arranging for a signing of documents, and periodic review and renewal of facilities.
- Is responsible for providing clients with information and data required for the structuring of deposit and property secured facilities.
- Responsible for the preparation of all pertinent documents and correspondence regarding the approval of facilities.
- Is required to provide due dates of term loans installments to the Credit Administration department.
- Is required to attend to Inspection and Audit reports and to interact with statutory auditors.
- Is expected to handle all routine matters in the department in the absence of other personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical attention to detail and sound judgment.
- Excellent analytical skills - questioning and discerning.
- Target driven and goal oriented - is functionally organised, delivers to requirements and meets business targets.
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving capabilities - is capable of prompt and effective actions in addressing issues.
- Meet with clients on and offsite.
- Liaises with Bank's solicitors on the drafting and review of documents.
- Liaises with Bank's valuators on the arrangement of property evaluations and visits.
- Must be conversant with credit processes.
- Must possess an eye for detail and is accurate.
- Must be an excellent time manager - able to allocate time effectively towards branding and promoting the Organisation.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job