An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established company in Letchworth. Working as part of an experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for supporting the Credit Control team.
Credit Administrator - Job Overview
As a Credit Administrator your duties will include;
- Ensure that Credit Control Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Read and assess credit reports and other financial information from for the purpose of account applications, credit limit increases, changes of terms and reviews
- Processing new account applications
- Setting-up customer accounts onto the financial systems and notifying the relevant sales staff member/customer as well as increasing credit limits and changing terms.
- Processing account changes & account closures and notifying the relevant departments.
- Processing the morning bank statement and cascading the information to the credit control team.
- Processing returned payments and alerting the relevant teams.
- Ad hoc duties including reception cover and writing or maintaining process documents.
- Ensuring that department reporting and KPIs are completed in line with monthly schedules.
Credit Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- A professional manner and attitude to work
- Able to read credit reports and other financial information/data including balance sheets, P&L sheets etc.
- Confidence to assess and underwrite credit limits within the context of customer spend, credit report information, and insurance levels, all whilst following the company’s credit control procedures and authorisation levels.
- High attention to detail
Credit Administrator - Benefits Offered
- £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
- 8:30am – 5:00pm or 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"