About Our Client
Our client is a market leader and a nationwide organisation in Business to Consumer in Retail in the Solihull area. They have a warm culture with a great management team and they are seeking a Credit Administrator on an initial 9 month interim bases.
About The Role
Working with market leaders in a well known organisation as a Credit Administrator, this opportunity focuses on various different roles within the organisation. This is a busy office with a friendly work environment and talented employees over a range of disciplines, duties include but are not limited to:
- Secure repayments of returned direct debits
- Review accounts on credit limits and allocate cash
- Actions to be documented on the account
- Ensure system records (Navision) are accurate and up to date
- Review of direct debit previews to compile accurate direct debit collection amounts and amend when necessary
- Assist in call handling to reduce the volume of both incoming and outgoing calls
- Assist the Credit Controller in production of key reports
What we need?
The ideal candidate will be driven and have a prideful manner as well as basic experience and previous experience in a telesales or administration role.
The ideal candidate must;
- Excellent communication skills and a clear and concise telephone manner
- Ability to show empathy and well developed listening skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Previously worked in a tele sales/administration role
- Knowledge of Navision preferred
What is on offer?
A salary £17000 - £18,000 on a fixed 9 month contract alongside;
- Holiday – 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Pension and Bonus scheme
- Death in Service
- Share Scheme(s)
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Gym membership
- Free Parking and onsite catering
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring credit controller within a well known nationwide organisation. Our client has fantastic opportunities and great rewards as well as a great management team and culture.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job