6 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Manchester City Centre
My client is looking to hire a Credit administrator to manage a workflow of loan documentation for the Start-Up Loan scheme contract.
Duties will include liaising with Delivery partners and customers to ensure the timely receipt of documentation, arranging meetings to confirm identification and documentation execution when necessary and completing the loan drawdown process.
- Meet SLA’s under the Start-Up Loan contract in terms of loan documentation and Applications.
- To ensure that all identification and address verification complies with Money Laundering guidelines.
- Develop strong relationships with Start-Up Loan Company and their Delivery Partners.
- Ensure that all responsibilities under Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are adhered to.
- Maintain the integrity of the back office system through both the loan draw down process and post draw down.
- Maintain reporting systems to ensure performance can be managed and reported in line with contractual requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use and maintain CRM systems
- Ability to use IT including Excel spreadsheets.
- Good eye for detail with common sense
- Ability to work with a wide range of partners at a variety of levels.
- Organised and methodical to deal with a high volume of transactions and loan applicants daily.
- Previous customer service experience is essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job