Our client, a company globally recognised in their field, are seeking a Credit Administrator to come on board and support the Credit team, on a 12 month FTC.
The Credit team administrator is an essential position which ensures that the day to day operations of the team run smoothly. The role will primarily focus on operational support to the team, whilst lending itself to opportunities for progression within credit.
The key responsibilities of the Credit Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual team KPIs
- Managing corrective action against team error rate to ensure all remittances, direct debits and credit card processing management, Dispute Cases Collection activity are completed in a timely manner, to help minimise DSOs and improve cash flow and cash management.
- Participate in producing Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annually reporting from the Credit & Collections outputs to support compliance adhere to company policy legislation, audit and regulatory rules.
- Participate in internal/external meetings and customer visits, when required.
- Adhoc administrative duties, including data entry, processing, scanning and filing.
The successful candidate will:
- Have / be studying towards their AAT, with the desire to progress within a finance & accounting career (Study support offered)
- Be a team player
- Have strong work ethic, with a can-do attitude.
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Be a proficient Microsoft user
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
For further information on the role, please contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job