Credit Administrator - Asset Finance
To £25,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a new lender to the SME Asset Finance market funded by a major bank. They are seeking a Credit Administrator to support the start-up of their Credit Function. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Credit function of the business to meet the demands of the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Credit Underwriter with all aspects of the credit analysis. Your relationship with the Credit Underwriter will be key and in providing support for the Credit analysis process you will drive your own development under their guidance. This is a key function for the business where you will be supporting the business's start-up by making meaningful contribution to lending decisions to SME companies.
In this role you will be:
- Collating and entering proposal information provided by the Broker into the proposal management system
- Liaising with the Broker network to obtain missing or additional information required to complete the Credit analysis
- Running Credit Reference Agency reports detailing relevant information regarding proposed clients credit worthiness
- Verifying client identification
- Producing and conducting initial analysis on Anti Money Laundering reports ensuring internal procedure and guidelines are followed closely
- Communicating proposal decisions to the Broker network ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner
- Monitoring the proposal queue and highlighting proposals which are approaching or have exceeded internal KPI guidelines
- Managing ongoing monitoring process, highlighting upcoming reviews, producing reports and escalating overdue items to the Risk Director in a timely manner
- Providing support to other areas of the business as and when required
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'