Credit Administration Officer
City Bank needs a suitably experienced administrator.
Responsible for execution of standard policy & process, compliance with internal policy & procedures as well as applicable external rules and regulations.
Verify documentation, limits, collateral monitoring & escalation in accordance with Bank policy.
Responsibility for a timely follow up process in respect credit related matters which are outstanding.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- 1.Deliver on credit facility limit activation and loans disbursal.
- 2. Deliver on service level agreements (SLAs) in respect of Limit Management & Control processes being:
- 90 days limit expiry process
- Approval document check
- Limit input and update.
- Deliver on service level agreements (SLAs) in respect of Collateral Management & Control process being:
- Lien Management via e-memo
- Perfection of security process
- Collateral input and update
- Deliver on service level agreements (SLAs) in respect of Documentation process to generate reports on:
- Property collateral including monitoring and control of assignment of rent
- Assist branch staff with issues relating to credit documentation and limit and collateral management.
- Projects on an adhoc basis relating to the credit administration function and its improvement
Experience & Education
- Credit Administration & process experience with Property Finance & SME banking product knowledge.
- Experience of process and technology solutions for risk mitigation & control.
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets & database tools.
- Strong understanding of credit documentation, security perfection, valuation, collateral management by way of work experience and relevant laws and regulations.
- Team player who thinks logically.
- Strong ability to work in a time constrained situation and cross-cultural environment.
- Confident in interacting frequently across all business areas and with middle management.
- Strong verbal and written business writing skills.
- Be proactive in problem solving and deadline orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organise, prioritise, multi-task.
The role is offered with a comprehensive " bank benefits" package and real scope for future development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job