Creative Web Designer
My client is searching for someone to take a lead role in the ongoing development of their consumer facing website. Working within the marketing department, you will be part the team that are responsible for the acquisition and conversion of new users from multiple digital channels.
You will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and work alongside Conversion Rate Optimization specialists and Data Analysts to ensure that their website is ideally positioned to allow their Digital Content and Marketing teams to compete effectively within the Financial Services sector, maximizing conversions through multiple channels.
Their aim is to be lifelong partners for all their customers needs. For many, the zero moment of truth starts with a world class website experience and the successful candidate will be a crucial part of making this a reality.
Develop the website, make it work well and ensure it’s an amazing experience for their users.
- Create and maintain efficient and reliable code for the existing consumer facing website.
- Test deployments of live systems and implementations of created work.
- Work alongside CRO, data and content specialists to plan and schedule ongoing updates.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in work processes.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Liaise with internal IT support teams where further assistance is required.
- Provide usage guidance to team members where necessary.
Skills & Requirements
They want a smart thinking, front end-developer with enthusiasm for the role and an ambitious attitude.
- Experience of working with Umbraco is strongly preferred, but not essential.
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS essential
- Comfortable developing with the use of multiple application program interfaces
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- A strong knowledge of the .NET web framework
- Experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship building skills with the ability to manage an independent workload.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment working towards deadlines.
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation of solutions provided and created with the ability to articulate these changes to colleagues.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'