Creative Studio Manager
Excellent Salary of up to £36K, plus Car, or Car allowance and lots more benefits such as Pension, healthcare, staff discounts 25 days holiday and more.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Studio Manager to join our fabulous team at Brakes.
Based in Ashford, Kent, We're looking for someone with knowledge of this space who will be highly motivated and self-sufficient, with attention to detail super powers, used to managing varied team of skilled creatives, as well as multiple internal and external stakeholders
Brakes UK team requires a Studio Manager to join a dedicated client team, responsible for the management and delivery of creative work through their studio. The agency are renowned for delivering impeccable work for both B2B and B2C audiences. Brakes, Europe’s leading foodservice supplier, is looking for someone enthusiastic and energetic to help us deliver bigger and better things. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in taking our creative and marketing department to the next level.
The department is a fast paced environment with multiple briefs coming in daily from across the business. The Studio Manager will need to stay on top of who’s doing what and when, deadlines, deliverables and what each brief requires.
The main focus of the role is to ensure the studio is running at maximum efficiency through strong project management, organising workloads, implementing procedures and being a point of contact between the designers and internal stakeholders across multiple sites.
As a brand custodian the Studio Manager will also ensure that all creative designs adhere to Brakes brand guidelines. Now is a brilliant opportunity to join Brakes, at a pivotal stage in our time-line. We are hoping for a real heavy hitter who can bring knowledge of large scale studio management to the business.
Working closely with the head of creative and other team members, projects may include: conceptual ideas, brand development, campaign creation, advertising, exhibition design, websites, social media assets, HTML, printed publications and sales support collateral.
* Managing the day to day efficient running of the studio
* Project management on a variety of projects and reporting on performance and planning
* Proactively planning the work flow management of all creative work
* Helping to find the best external suppliers and freelancers
* Ensuring the right people are on the right projects
* Planning and managing schedules and cost estimates
* Negotiating with external suppliers
Required skills and experience
• Warm, positive attitude, Resilience and a sense of humour
• Good understanding of various print processes
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Exceptional relationship management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines in a busy and demanding environment, whilst motivating a team
• Meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills
• Must have experience of Creative Studio management
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"