I have an amazing opportunity to work for a fantastic eCommerce start up based in South West London. My client is looking for someone with previous industry experience to manage the in-house studio.
The role is fast paced and they need someone with excellent communication skills to speak to all areas of the office and liaise between teams, build relationships, budget, and forecast all aspects of potential projects, whilst ensuring all creative work is on brief and on brand.
The varied role will entail managing projects across all visual output across product, marketing and e-commerce. Some of the key areas include packaging, digital design, content production (photography & moving image created both in-house with the photo-studio as well as external productions).
A snap shot of the day to day duties will include:
- Gathering & preparing briefs for creative team to be able to work from
- Being the main point of contact in managing and communicating on various projects
- Budgeting (as necessary)
- Overseeing the trafficking and workflow of the in-house photo studio in collaboration with the Studio Assistant
- Managing freelance post production resource
- Working as the main connection between the core teams and the Creative Studio to manage the flow of work and resource
- Ensuring all studio software and hardware is up to date and making sure the most effective programmes and practice are being usedand adopted
- Ensuring the photo-studio set up works for all needs of the business
The ideal person for the role will:
- Have previous in house studio management - ideally from a retail/lifestyle/fashion/beauty based business
- Be able to get to the SW location
- Be able to talk to people at all levels throughout the business
- Have previously managed a team and budgets
- Be an exceptional mutli-tasker
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and changing briefs
- Be comfortable working in a "start up" vibe and able to "get stuck in"
If this sounds like you then please get in touch - it is an AMAZING opportunity!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job