Creative Services Manager / £40-55k / East Midlands
Want to be a part of one of the UK’s most successful home improvement brands?
A vacancy has come up within an instantly recognized brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Creative Artwork team.
- Managing a multi-disciplined creative team to design printed communications ensuring design is brand aligned to the company’s business and marketing strategy ensuring the company is delivering compelling customer propositions.
- Working with over 40 internal clients around the business in a creative project management capacity, stakeholders ranging from directors to assistant product managers keeping in mind client expectations, budgets and deadlines.
- Responsible for the interpretation of the brand guidelines, they have an eye for detail to ensure the creative has maximum impact and we create a consistent and recognisable look
- Stakeholder and agency management is crucial in this role
- Develop a range of briefs, across all channels and communicate them in a way that creative people can interpret.
- Work closely with the Content team to drive omni channel content
- Delegate and review team assignments, working with the Creative Managers to determine how to best allocate work, selecting the appropriate team member.
You need to be:
- Ideally from a retail or agency background.
- Worked within recognisable brands.
- Experience of managing teams
- Organised and relationship orientated
- Drive great communication and stakeholder management across the teams
- Manage the relationship with their agencies to create a seamless delivery of service.
Skills: Creative, Studio Manager, Stakeholder management, passion for customer, communication and influencing, commercial acumen, Retail or agency experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Creative Services Manager career within a leading organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development you will be rewarded for your hard work with an attractive salary package.
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward your CV ASAP.
Visit our website for further opportunities.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search
- Stakeholder Management
- Studio Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job