The ideal candidate for this role will probably be an ex-designer or creative. The role would be to work on the Client Services team to managing creative workflow through the team and through the business.
This will be working closely with the Digital Project Director and Project Manager to fully manage all the creative elements of a project, including taking briefs directly from the client and forming a brief for the studio team.
It will be reviewing and iterating internally the creative work, working closely with the Creative Director to ensure this is done to the best standard before sharing with the client.
They will need to be able to present creative updates to the client and communicate clearly the reasons behind creative decisions. Most of the work will be digital creative design (e.g. websites, emails), print design (e.g. brochures, roller banners) and video management (animation briefing, storyboarding, attending shoots).
It will be working across multiple clients, so the ability to multi-task and understand client requirements will be needed. There will be some accounts and clients that will have pure creative requirements, and these cases will be solely managed by the Creative Services Manager, with the Account Director overseeing for budgeting and escalations.
- Agency experience (2 years+)
- Client services and direct client management.
- This must include:
- Backup to the Creative Director in interrogating a creative brief from the client
- Managing iterations and updates from the client and to studio team members (designers, videographers, developers)
- Face to face experience to update the client on creative, including ability to present creative
- Creating documentation around creative, e.g. briefing documents, storyboarding, PPTs to present creative
- The Creative Director will lead initial concept work; however, the Creative Services Manager must be able to present creative updates, giving recommendations with the Creative Director’s approval, but also to present with detail given from the studio team and presented in the right way
- Managing the production of the creative for a range of assets including: infographics, posters, brochures, event collateral (roller banners, displays), stationary (pens, cups etc)
- Print experience, understanding the necessities for printing collateral and managing suppliers
- Quality assurance experience to review work and update internally before sharing with a client
- Excellent phone and email manner, including sending agendas, notes and actions following a call
Nice to haves
- Video shoot experience, storyboarding, attending shoot, producing on location
- Web design project experience, including UX and UI experience, and wireframing
Salary: 30k - 35k
- Client Services
- Creative Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job