Job Title: Creative Services Manager
We are recruiting for a fast-growing group of agencies who are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Creative Services Manager to join their successful and talented Bournemouth team.
As an agency professional with at least 10 years' experience across a variety of agency disciplines - including print, digital and animation - you'll be joining at a time of positive change, and will act as the agency's central hub in their new workflow, overseeing the production and delivery of the agency's work. Reporting into the Operations Director you'll help schedule and manage the process of turning briefs into tangible outputs across a variety of media and departments. You'll also be able to manage multiple projects at any one time, ensuring that work is delivered on time, to the required level of quality, and within budget through the agencies processes.
This is a new role for the agency that is both challenging and rewarding, and there are great opportunities to shape and grow how they currently work.
The role and responsibilities
- This new role will work as an umbrella across all the agency's disciplines, from traditional studio work to SEO and animation
- You will be the central resource hub for all offices, with an overview into all department's workflows
- You will be key within the traditional and digital studios ensuring they realign their offering into new markets
- You will work closely with the Creative Director, Head of Design, Studio Manager and Production Director, as well as the account handling and commercial teams
- Helping to reshape the way work flows through the agency, creating a "one door in" philosophy aligning all departments and workflows
- Working with the company Technical Director and heads of departments (HODs) to help develop internal processes and systems.
- Managing resource requirements across the departments back to the Commercial Director
- Reporting utilisation across the departments
- Build and maintain quality control processes and assist HOD's with quality control enforcement
- Scoping out and determining the feasibility of producing campaign work across a variety of media, ensuring all the correct departments are engaged
- Ensuring that all briefs are delivering a quality service back to the account team, being both on time and within budget
- Reporting progress of work and any anticipated deviation from the plan.
Those who succeed are...
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Personable, working effectively with a variety of different people
- Strong negotiators and financial controllers
- Able to work across a variety of production processes and aware of technological developments in these
- Knowledgeable about media outputs, both on and offline
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to the demands of challenging and unusual projects.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Deep understanding of urgent vs important and the ability to take action on both.
Required experience and qualifications:
- At least 10 years' experience across a variety of agency disciplines
- Experience of working with residential property developers
- Relevant degree in marketing and communications
- Ability to think strategically and ensure work produced is relevant and effective
- Excellent communication skills to be able to robustly present ideas to clients, and continually cascade knowledge / news throughout immediate team and the wider business
- A strong focus on accuracy, effective communication (clients, in-house teams and third parties) and self-development
- To quickly adapt to different situations and to be flexible
- Using persuasive techniques in order to obtain the best outcomes for both the client and the agency
- Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation.
You'll be a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who enjoys providing creative input and being the face of the agency. Hard working, driven and with a good eye for detail, you'll also be a team player who can build good relationships with all internal teams and third party agencies.
The appropriate professional background and a full, clean driving license are absolute essentials. An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity for further career advancement await the right applicant.
What you can expect from the company
An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to join a forward thinking and successful organisation where you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and career fulfilment having had a participative role on high profile projects.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/