Gemini People are currently looking for their next hire (and yes, it could be you!)
So what are we looking for you wonder?
Gemini People are looking for energetic, fun and motivated Recruiters, who have a desirable amount of recruitment experience, ideally specialising in the Creative industry or have extensive knowledge and/or experience within the Creative markets.
Within this role, you’ll be recruiting across all roles and seniority within the Creative sector, working with some of the top advertising and production agencies in London who collaborate with some of the biggest brands in the world!
It goes without saying that all our Consultants here are passionate about this industry space and we're looking for that gem who can demonstrate that same interest!
Ideally, you would have experience specialising in one or more of the following roles:
- Print Designers
- Digital Designers
- Art Directors
- Creative Directors
- Creative teams (junior-director level)
You’ll be working alongside a team of successful and uplifting Consultants, with the opportunity to work with many of the top 50 agencies in London. From large integrated agencies, to smaller boutique studios, you will have the chance to work with epic agencies and brands within a variety of industries including Media and Entertainment, Music, Sport, Fashion, Retail and more.
Right now is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People and we strive to provide a brilliant opportunity to maintain, grow and develop a desk the way you want; with huge, clear progression opportunities within the business, without being micro managed.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Ideally, have significant experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent, freelance or dual desk.
- Ideally, experienced working within the creative or advertising industry
- You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
- Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
- You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
- You are proactive with excellent relationship/rapport building skills
- You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
Gemini People also offers regular training and development programme which is designed not just to build recruitment skills but also to develop future leaders. We do this through mentoring, external coaching and a tailored programme of leadership training for every individual.
We have high expectations of our people and we reward them accordingly. We pay competitively and offer an uncapped commission structure with attractive annual bonus potential, plus a suite of other fantastic benefits. Take a look below!
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
- Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
- Bespoke Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
- Dress down everyday
- Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
- The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long service Awards
- Health cash plan (inc Dental and Optical cover)
- Mobile phone discount
- Gym discounts
- Paid charitable working
- A paid duvet day every quarter
- Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
- And MANY more...
Based in beautiful Mayfair, close to many transport links. We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within the Creative sector and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - we want to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
- At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
- We are a equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
- We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
- We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and abilities
- We highly encourage and implement inclusion, diversity and equality within the workplace
- Business Development
- Creative Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'