Creative Product Director
Shoreham by Sea
£50,000 - £100,000 - this is a senior position and starting salary will be negotiated on merit
FT - Monday to Friday
Hunters’ client is an incredibly successful creative design and manufacture company selling innovative products into retail. They require a Creative Product Director to sit on top of both the Design department and the New Product Development department. The Creative Product Director will be a dynamic and creative person who can manage large teams, knows what a good product looks like, has experience of putting ranges together and knows how to bring them to market. Experience in Licensing would be a bonus. The Creative Product Director would also be managing more or less the entire product range, making sure new products are really cool, on trend and suitable for the customers. The Creative Product Director will be responsible for all new product development and graphic design work, staff supervision and work production. The successful applicant will directs the activities of both the New Product Development and Design departments to maintain the Company’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, whilst keeping the product ranges on trend and relevant to today’s market.
- Ensure the timely development and execution of new products to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Ensure the Company’s product offering is relevant, on trend and fits the requirements of our customers.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality service for the business.
- Provides detailed information and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop new product ranges leading to stable and profitable customer accounts.
- Supports other department heads as requested and as resources permit.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the Company to staff.
- Oversees creative consultations with departments and account teams to assure appropriate creative products, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations are achieved.
- Trains and supervises assigned staff; oversees their execution of all creative efforts to ensure they are on trend, on strategy, on budget, and on schedule.
- Recommend staffing, training and compensation changes.
- Assures the staff adheres to established Company policy/procedures.
- Maintains external professional relationships to assure the ongoing availability of specialized expertise, gifted freelancers, and reputable studios/producers when their services are required.
- Participates in the new business efforts as directed.
- Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with corporate guidelines and objectives.
- Facilitates and promotes corporate initiatives and values throughout the role.
- Product Development
- Staff Supervision
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job