Ready to make some serious moves? This exciting e-learning company is looking for an ambitious and passionate Creative Motion Designer to finesse their brand new digital platform!
Our client is set for huge growth in the coming months, and is looking to add an enthusiastic Creative Motion Designer to their team! Based in South Manchester, they are a dynamic e-learning brand who are launching a brand new platform designed to shake up the industry! If you have a thing for music videos, movie title sequences or motion graphics of any kind - you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
Join their talented in-house creative team and work closely with their social media gurus to grab their customers attention across all touchpoints. If you’re a pro at animation and video techniques, production and formats, then you could enjoy all this company has to offer! Half days on Fridays, incredible opportunities for development, a shuffleboard table in the office, loads of fun social events, and flexible working!
Ready to make your move? Keep reading to find out more…
- Develop a slick 'motion style’ for the brand - communicating your vision through storyboards and motion sequences to various stakeholders
- Create animations and videos for socials and other media channels
- Exploring different styles and types of media to capture the audiences attention
- Using technology such as Adobe CC, After Effects, Animate and Premiere Pro to create cutting edge assets
- Knowledge sharing with the wider team and business stakeholders
- Experience in producing motion design projects that adheres to brand tone
- Understanding of how to best tailor designs for each channel (e.g. social media vs website)
- Detail oriented
- Flexible approach to work - can juggle multiple ongoing projects
- A natural storyteller - able to communicate clear messages through your work
- Great communicator and team player
- Highly organised and always sticks to deadlines
- Up-to-date on all industry news and trends
- Experience in AV and vector illustration (beneficial!)
What are you waiting for! Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'