Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Creative Media Lecturer
Position – Permanent, Full Time
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £23,615 - £35,656 per annum.
REED Further Education branch are working exclusively in partnership with a “Good” College in West Yorkshire.
The college are looking for an outstanding Creative Media Lecturer to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
- A dynamic College that offers Further and Higher Education to its diverse learners.
- The College have a strong commitment to delivering an outstanding student experience through a broad and inspiring curriculum.
- Committed to meeting their strategic objective of becoming an “Employer of Choice”
- Mission Statement: “We are passionate about our students, the experience they have, the support we can provide, the opportunities we can generate and the value we can add to their time at the college”
- The successful candidate will teach and lead the development of courses which fall within the Creative Media production programme area including Screen Skills, Media, Film, Games, Broadcasting, Art/Design and Animation
- The successful candidate will be responsible for devising individual learning plans and provide support for learners in line with the requirements of the course
- The successful candidate will undertake course/programme leadership roles specified by the Head of School
- The successful candidate will act as an academic and pastoral tutor to assigned students
What you will need:
- Degree in relevant subject area
- Uk recognised teaching qualification
- Previous academic, industrial or commercial experience in an area relevant to creative media
- Experience of student pastoral care and disciplinary procedures
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Maths and English
- DBS on the update service
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please get in contact.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'