- Award winning company in the leisure sector
- Expanding business
- Established and growing marketing team
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding marketing team within a dynamic and award winning company who are continuing to meet ambitious growth plans in 2018. Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the Creative Marketing Assistant will be involved in all aspects of developing creative marketing brochures, leaflets, point of sale, branded literature and digital marketing, managing the creative aspect of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
We are looking for someone with creative marketing experience. Have you got experience designing and creating artwork for web and print? Do you have the ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment? Do you have passion for marketing with a creative flair and an acute attention to detail? Are you proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign?
If you have answered YES to all of these, then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Assisting with the production of strategic marketing campaigns for the group
- Working on design briefs from concept to delivery
- Producing high quality print ready designs such as brochures, posters, leaflets, internal documentation and presentations, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines and company standards
- Copywriting and proofreading.
- Liaising with external printers to ensure that deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Assisting with the development of our brand identity including logos, straplines, mascots, typography and aesthetics.
- Monitor competitors and industry trends (in terms of design) and provide feedback to the Group Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in designing and artwork for web and print
- The ability to work under pressure, multi task and work to strict deadlines
- The ability to maintain high levels of enthusiasm in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment
- A creative viewpoint with an acute attention to detail
- The ability to interact and communicate clearly and confidently
- Demonstrable proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- The ability to create engaging content
- Experience with, or the ability to learn, the basics of digital such as html and CSS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job