Creative, design-led brand seeks a committed and hardworking creative artworker to join their successful team. This company is passionate and creative fun, innovative and 'must have’ products! They are multi-award winning, and boast an impressive customer list which includes the likes of Urban Outfitters, John Lewis and Selfridges.
You will ideally already be working in a similar role, have experience designing brochures, creating eye catching banners, newsletters for website and social media platforms. You will have a super creative style and lots of ideas to bring to this role. Are you the creative mind this cool Brand are looking for?
Typical day in this Creative Artworker role may include:
- Designing the company’s brochures including all layout, content and imagery.
- Creating new product sheets to help ensure maximum exposure for launch dates.
- Design inspirational mood boards to help inspire new product ranges.
- Create layouts and content for e-newsletters to send to both B2B and B2C.
- Designing eye catching web banners and other website 'click here’ features.
- Working across all social media platforms creating posts, adverts and banners.
- Art-working all marketing material, ensuring files are prepared correctly and print ready.
The successful candidate for this Creative Artworker role will have:
- 3+ years’ experience working within a Marketing Artworker role or similar.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Good working knowledge of Mailchimp.
- Must have experience in creating brochures.
- A creative eye and the ability to think with a commercial mind.
- Impeccable organisation and communication skills.
- A positive attitude, high levels of motivation, and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written English.
This is a great Creative Marketing Artworker position working for a fantastic company. If you think you’d be a good fit for the role please get in touch, send your CV today!