You don’t need to be micro-managed. We believe people are intrinsically motivated to do great work and understand that for that to happen, we need to get out of your way and let you do your thing.
We’ve worked hard to create a supportive and challenging workplace, where you have a high degree of ownership and are responsible for defining the ways of working that help you do your best work. As part of our multi-skilled team you get to work on interesting projects with smart clients and motivated team-mates.
So what makes us different?
1. You know best
- Self-managing teams: decide how to deliver work themselves
- Everyone presents their work to clients
- Flat organisational structure: your team has a real voice in running the company
2. You learn faster
- Paid conference tickets and travel
- Unlimited training budget
- Internal knowledge sharing events and mentoring
- Personal development programme
- Public speaking support - grow your profile
- Paid time to support your open source projects
- Learn from the largest Acquia Certified team in Europe
3. You decide when and where to work
- Set your own schedule and working hours
- Work from home, our offices or wherever gets the best results
- Central London hub
- 24 days paid holiday per year
- Paid charity volunteer time off
- Mandatory 5 week paid sabbatical every 5 years
- £250 annual Wellness Fund
4. You learn new technologies
- Our current technology stack includes Drupal, Symfony, AngularJS, WordPress, React and Laravel.
- We’re one of the largest code contributors to the Drupal project in Europe.
- We also helped found DrupalCamp London.
- Check out our global Drupal contribution ranking and our Drupal team.
- Can you help us become a European leader in other open source technologies?
5. You will always have the best tools
- MacBook laptop with the latest software
- £500 per year personal budget for you to spend on hardware, software or accessories
6. Life outside of work
- Less stress on family life with distributed and flexible work
- Full support for statutory pay and leave for paternity, maternity, adoption and fostering including shared parental leave
- Tax-free bikes and e-bike scheme
The role: Lead Creative
We are a digital agency that designs and builds high profile, high stakes transformational web platforms. We’ve worked hard to create a supportive and challenging workplace, where team members have a high degree of ownership and are responsible for defining the ways of working that help them do their best work. Over the past two years our creative work has improved significantly. We’re now delivering high quality design work as part of delightful engaging digital experiences. As part of these plans we’re hiring a senior creative role to deliver exciting design work for our clients and help grow our creative team members through inspiring creative leadership.
You will be passionate about the quality of your own work as well as the work produced by other designers within the team. You’ll be as comfortable coaching other team members as you will presenting your own work to clients and colleagues. You’ll inspire other team members and continue to drive up the quality of our creative output across the team.
Our work is primarily building and integrating bespoke digital web platforms. Design thinking and creative execution is an integral part of bringing these platforms to life. You’ll have experience in designing a range of digital experiences and have experience of working with clients to design and iterate creative solutions to a range of briefs.
In practice this probably means you’ll have at least five years relevant experience within a design role within a comparable agency or internal agency setting. Being able to effectively and credibly engage clients and prospects at a range of levels is a must.
This role would suit an experienced senior designer who’s seeking an opportunity to develop their career and combine creative delivery with team coaching, mentoring and supervision.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job