Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits. The business is growing and developing into new and exciting areas and this is a really great time to join.
What will I be doing?
This is a highly innovative and hands-on Creative Lead responsible for the development and execution of creative strategies and programmes, delivering engaging and impactful creative assets. This includes the analysis of current solutions, developing new ideas and concepts across the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Managing the design, approval and production of all creative assets for all products and services within business deadlines. Collateral will include event banners and giveaways, online banner adverts and marketing materials (digital and print), infographics and content marketing assets, along with written and positioning documentation.
- Manage any outsourced creative work effectively in conjunction with the Head of Content.
- Take effective briefs from internal customers and ensure effective communication of creative outputs.
- Direct the creative output, from concept generation through to design completion.
- Ensure quality control of all work.
- Deliver high quality presentational materials for internal and external use including channel and potential new partnership meetings.
- Champions proper use of the brands and ensures all assets are produced within brand guidelines.
- Maintains a solid understanding of the business and its needs so that they can lead the delivery of appropriate creative assets.
- Works closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure delivery of creative concepts, strategies
- Supports the delivery of all marketing services responsibilities.
- Keep up-to-date with innovations and trends within the creative/design industry
What skills and experience are required?
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) as well as considerable print knowledge
- Experienced in all presentational packages and have strong presentation skills
- Inspired creative concepting / mood boarding
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and imagination in applying cutting edge graphical design.
- Be thorough and precise, consistently delivering high quality results.
- Have experience of taking details of requirements and creating detailed briefs and of running workshops and planning meetings.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time and workload to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time and to the required standard.
- Have meticulous attention to detail to ensure messages are consistent in terms of strategy and brand
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and create rapport with colleagues and management
- Minimum of three years of related experience
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Creative Solutions