Are you a highly creative individual with work experience in a design role?
We are recruiting for a fantastic client near Luton who are looking for someone incredibly creative to join their design team. Creative is the key word within this role where you can bring your ideas to life and help drive the business forwards. This exciting and innovative global business are looking for someone who can think outside the box and have exceptional creative and illustrative flair.
- Design new products and packaging
- Working with the Product Designers creating graphics and product visuals for specific products
- Working with the Merchandisers creating product visuals and following guides for packaging and product and Point of Sale.
- Designing and updating packaging and instruction manuals
- Photographing samples and retouching
- Creating trade adverts, social media banners and promo material for all brands
- Understanding target markets and costs and what competitors are doing
- Rolling out Product and Packaging designs across various licenses
- Liaise with suppliers when developing new products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal departments
- Working with Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Highly creative
- Good illustration, photography and image manipulation skills
- 2 years + experience within a similar design role
- Flexible and willing to get involved
- Happy to turn your hand to any task given
- Hard working with a natural want to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Personable and professional
- Eager to learn and develop
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Work well under pressure and happy to take on a challenge
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job