- Craft designs for a variety of print projects.
- Work alongside a talented artwork, photography and videography team.
- Design from artwork through to finished projects.
We’re helping a business in Trowbridge find a Creative Designer to join their in-house creative studio. The studio is responsible for the concept and design work for campaigns and printed marketing comms, all targeting an exciting B2B market. There’s inward investment heading to the business and a rebrand taking place this year so it’s a great time to join.
What you’ll be doing
As a Creative Designer you’ll be responsible for crafting designs from artwork through to completion for any brief that comes through the studio.
The work will be varied. You’ll be designing & artworking for catalogues, Direct Mail and other printed marcomms. You’ll need to work closely with the in-house photographer or videographer to bring imagery to campaigns you’re working on to life. You’ll also work side-by-side with the digital team to roll the campaigns out on online channels too.
Brand guidelines are rarely adhered to (so much so their brand book is in the corner gathering dust) so there’s massive scope to really push their creative offering.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An excellent portfolio of offline and print work.
- A sense of humour and passion for good design work.
- Great skills with the normal tools in the Adobe CC.
- A solid understanding of layout.
- Commercial experience of magazine, catalogue, editorial or brochure design.
There’s a great salary on offer here of £22k-£24k. You’ll be working in a relaxed, creative environment and join a team that are open to hearing your ideas.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.