We are looking for a Creative Director to join a Branding and PR agency based in Central Birmingham.
We need someone to work as part of the leadership team and be the central point for the agencies creative strategy, ideas and campaign, to oversee the production of original and distinctive solutions.
The role will see the Creative Director heading up a team of art directors, copywriters, designers and artworks. So we are looking for someone who has previous experience in heading up creative teams, and someone that can nurture skills and encourage ideas and talent.
This role will still be hands on taking the lead in the development of big branding, integrated campaigns and concepts.
- Exceptional conceptual, strategic art or copy skills
- A portfolio that showcases innovative creative strategies
- Ability to lead and inspire creative teams
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work across branding, advertising, print, digital, social, animation
- Ability to communicate easily with clients up to board level.
- Experience in an agency, who has dealt with B2B clients.
As this role will involve working with international clients, the right Creative Director will be required to travel internationally.
The company are a Brand and PR agency based in Central Birmingham and provide some excellent benefits, including Free Parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, reward and recognition schemes and agency referral commissions. For this role they are looking to pay up to £60,000.
Interested? Please email your CV and portfolio .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job