Reed Marketing are currently working with an established Manufacturer in their field who due to growth in their market require a creative designer to join their Marketing Team. This role is temporary to permanent (equivalent salary £26k)
Purpose of the role
You will report to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the design generation of marketing communications material, including printed and digital media, exhibition stand graphics, technical support material for internal and external customers, product imagery, video production/photography, animation and the maintenance of the company website(s)
• Maintenance of company website and online platforms.
• Creation of advertising artwork for both print and digital media
• Creation, production and maintenance of sales catalogues and brochures.
• Creation, production and maintenance of product data sheets.
• Creation, production and maintenance of sales and training presentation material.
• Creation and production of co-branded literature for customer network.
• Liaising with print companies to obtain quotes, place orders and provide print-ready artwork and generally manage print projects, start-to-finish.
• Production and editing of video content for promotion/training purposes
• Production of product photography and 3D images
• Liaison with Sales staff to improve/update technical literature.
• Other graphic design work such as email and social media banners as and when required.
• Managing the company’s image library.
• Creating and maintaining customer training programs in-conjunction with Technical Support Department.
• Providing design support
• Providing support for exhibitions.
*You will have experience working in an in house creative role - focusing on B2B market previously.
*Ideally you will hold a Marketing qualification
*Strong knowledge of best practice in Print and Digital
*Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience, it would be desirable if you have 3D Modelling
Not only are the company offering a competitive basic salary but you will also have the chance to earn a reasonable bonus.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'